ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (158/253) > >>

wraith808:
Thanks!  Puts it into perspective.

f0dder:
Because they're one of the more reputable groups (quality product...) on the darker side-Stoic Joker (June 15, 2016, 11:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
Who are they? Never heard of them before.

Curt:
For me, Windows 10 has by far been the operating system that has been the easiest to have. The easiest to install and the easiest to use - the easiest to "live with". I also think it has been easier for both my laptop and for my PC to run Windows 10, rather than Windows 7 (I have never tried Win 8.).

I recommend http://www.getblackbird.net/ or similar. I have not tested WZor DWS http://dws.wzor.net/ .

Blackbird removes W10 Upgrade Popups.Block Win10 upgrade (GWX) messages on Windows 7/8Blackbird will remove downloaded Win10 pre-install files/folders.Prevent your PC from auto-installing Windows 10 while you're not looking.

Stoic Joker:
Because they're one of the more reputable groups (quality product...) on the darker side-Stoic Joker (June 15, 2016, 11:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
Who are they? Never heard of them before.
-f0dder (June 15, 2016, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

I never dealt with them directly, but they've been online for over a decade. And back when, if you needed an "Extended Demo" of something they were guaranteed to have a quality, fast downloading, EvilWare free copy of it. I never got a burnt cornflake from them once...and I used to "trial" a lot of software back when ... To further my (self) education.. :D

They always had a very short list of 6-10 items ephemerally available, but it was always top shelf best-of-the-best kind of stuff.

As of late (last few years) I think they've basically gone legit...or at least are sticking to the upper end of the gray area.

wraith808:
burnt cornflake
-Stoic Joker (June 16, 2016, 06:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D  Is that your term?  Or an actual term?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version