ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (110/253) > >>

Innuendo:
So, is Windows 10 buggier than an Entomology department?-Arizona Hot (August 07, 2015, 08:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

It has a few quirks that most people won't see. As long as you make sure all your apps and drivers are Windows-10-aware you should be fine. I had a few speed bumps, but some Google searches got things going. Now that everything is configured, I like it better than I liked 8.x...maybe not as much as I liked 7, but I'm not completely used to it yet.

app103:
I have a HP LV 2001 monitor with the resolution set at 1600 x 900 (recommended) and the text size set at Medium - 125%. The Win 10's monitor is a non-widescreen Dell set at 1024 x768 resolution and the text size is 100%.
-Arizona Hot (August 06, 2015, 11:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ahh.....That's probably the issue and why you are having the problem with it on your Win7 but not Win10. (If your Win7 was set at 100% instead of 125%, DClock would probably behave itself). This won't be a problem in the next version. I promise. (And you are going to LOVE the way I plan on fixing it  :D)

Tuxman:
He-he. Windows 10's "automated installation in the background" bluescreened me while trying to update my AMD driver...

Arizona Hot:
I can't see the Windows 10 taskbar clock or customize the notification area. I have only Dclock for a clock. I can go to the Control Panel to set it, but it doesn't show in the Notification area.

f0dder:
He-he. Windows 10's "automated installation in the background" bluescreened me while trying to update my AMD driver...-Tuxman (August 11, 2015, 06:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
AMD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version