ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (89/253) > >>

4wd:
I'm GMT +10 and as yet, all I've got is that the upgrade is "reserved" on the two machines I'm allowing to auto-upgrade, one of which is on 24/7.

Back to thumb-twiddling mode.

Stoic Joker:
Back to thumb-twiddling mode.-4wd (July 28, 2015, 09:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm GMT -5 so it's 11:00pm here and still no joy... So it'll have to be a morning project for me now.

Arizona Hot:
I ran Windows Backup, EaseUS System GoBack, installed the latest Sandboxie version, checked for Malwarebytes updates, backed up my user files to CD-ROM and DVD-ROM and installed 3 Windows Updates. I guess I am ready to  see if the Big Bad Wolf or Little Red Ridinghood shows up tomorrow morning.

TaoPhoenix:

Did any Microsoft OS really hum out of the box? I think the only ones I know of are Win2000 and possibly Win98.

I belatedly recall it took years to get XP into the (now legacy) industry defining powerhouse it is/was - something like nothing before Service pack 2 mattered.

I just would have thought that by this point *twenty years later* after Win95 Microsoft would have gotten a few things right!

Arizona Hot:
I wonder what the first Win 10 hack will be? An Adobe Flash Player one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version