ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (65/253) > >>

MilesAhead:
If anything it will likely require some fancy computin' to avoid the upgrade.  If you are online the thing will keep trying to worm its way into your system.  I don't like the idea of automatic updates that cannot be disabled.  My Laptop cannot even run a Restore Point never mind successfully going through a string of updates.  Plus the fact the "defective" update could easily have someone's IP on it.

It may be time to diddy bop over to Linux once I squeeze all the life out of W7.

I guess they are right.  This is the last version of Windows.

MilesAhead:
Build 10158 for PCs

Stoic Joker:
Build 10158 for PCs-MilesAhead (June 30, 2015, 05:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh FFS! ...The icon for their "All New" MS Edge browser, is a $^%#& Blue 'E'!!?! Seriously??!!??

wraith808:
--- End quote ---

Oh FFS! ...The icon for their "All New" MS Edge browser, is a $^%#& Blue 'E'!!?! Seriously??!!??
-Stoic Joker (June 30, 2015, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd think they're saving the actual icon for the official release.  At least, I'd hope that's what's happening.

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

-Stoic Joker (June 30, 2015, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't doubt they changed the name from Spartan to Edge just so they could use a morphed blue E.  After all, there were probably hundreds of variations of blue Es just lying around gathering dust.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version