ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (52/253) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

Windows 10 Preview Build 10130 ISOs are hereā€”but not everyone gets them  PCWorld

For people who can't wait until June 29.

Innuendo:
We have a couple laptops over here that haven't been used in 6+ months so I dragged them out, charged them up, and did the Windows Update Boogie on both of them...both are on Windows 8.1 Update 1, but after the update process, neither has offered to reserve Windows 10.

Maybe there's a delay or something and the notification pops up after a day or two. I shall wait and see. July 29 is still a long away off.

Josh:
Innuendo, it will pop-up. I reinstalled the very laptop I am on and had an update notification with 48 hours.

Stoic Joker:
I've been trying to tease a prompt out of several of mine for weeks to no avail. I'm wondering if this may have some bearing on the situation: Microsoft bars more enterprise devices from seeing Windows 10 upgrade 'nag' campaign

x16wda:
I've been trying to get my HP Stream7 to show me the option. I've left it plugged in and wifi'ed, installed updates... nothing yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version