ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (9/253) > >>

Arizona Hot:

Microsoft tells Windows 10 users to uninstall Office  CITEworld

Arizona Hot:

Trying a leaked Windows 10 build Microsoft ain't mad  PCWorld

Arizona Hot:

Windows 10 in pictures See the Technical Preview's new features  PCWorld

panzer:
http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-is-building-a-new-browser-as-part-of-its-windows-10-push/

Innuendo:
With work and studies I haven't been paying too close attention to Windows 10 until now. Now I'm sitting here pondering installing the latest Preview. Unfortunately, what's holding me back isn't the OS itself, but rather support for my favorite apps. Might be time to set up a VM and give it a go.

My tip for those who are trying to adapt to Windows 8/10 coming from older OSes is that you are only going to get frustrated if you try to force the new OS to have the same workflow as your old OS. Relax, keep an open mind, and explore the new tools Microsoft has supplied you. Adapt yourself to a new workflow using the new tools in the new OS and you will eventually reach a point where you are much more productive than you were with your old OS. Some stuff won't make sense at first. Some stuff will never make sense. But some stuff will eventually click with you and a day will come when if you are ever sitting in front of that old OS you'll wonder how you ever used such an archaic thing.

Honest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version