ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (20/253) > >>

kilele:
Their Hololens glasses are intriguing :)

MilesAhead:
I finally downloaded the ISO.  Maybe I'll VM it tomorrow.

Innuendo:
The Anti-Climax Known as Windows 10  John C. Dvorak  PCMag.com-Arizona Hot (March 27, 2015, 01:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've been waiting for years for someone to write The Anti-Climax Known as John C. Dvorak.

MilesAhead:
The Anti-Climax Known as Windows 10  John C. Dvorak  PCMag.com-Arizona Hot (March 27, 2015, 01:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've been waiting for years for someone to write The Anti-Climax Known as John C. Dvorak.
-Innuendo (March 29, 2015, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you want a chuckle see if you can find his article on "The Chang Modification."  He was taken in by this guy who claimed to have beefed up a 286 chip to make it super fast.  Turns out all he did was stick something on the chip so it looked modified and kludged some benchmark programs to indicate markedly faster CPU performance.

I have to admit I get a kick out of JCD.  But I still refuse to try his keyboard.  Qwerty all the way for me!!  :)

f0dder:
I have to admit I get a kick out of JCD.  But I still refuse to try his keyboard.  Qwerty all the way for me!!  :)-MilesAhead (March 29, 2015, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
O_o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version