ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Folder Lock

<< < (2/2)

mahanaim:
Hi, mahanaim, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :)  As you can probably guess, with the way the Windows file system works, what you want is not an easy thing to do.  Typically, it's going to require a low-level file system driver and that's well outside of the realm of a simple AHK script.
-skwire (April 14, 2014, 02:18 PM)
--- End quote ---
However it feels like another one of those things you'd just think that in 14 years of XP history, someone else has just wanted that! I just don't know how to hone in on it efficiently though.
"Innovation" - when you think your obvious little tool just can't be that hard to do, but you fail to find out the obscure guy who did it exactly once before!
-TaoPhoenix (April 14, 2014, 06:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
Because no one did it before, I had to do it. So I implemente a version of Folder protection and it works quite fine for me (Win7 64). I'm a newbie in Coding with AHK and it took me a week to  achieve this little application that I called DirectoryWatch. I could put it to download for the ones who are interested in, but I don't know how to do it.

mouser:
nice work, mahanaim  :up:

mahanaim:
nice work, mahanaim  :up:
-mouser (September 30, 2014, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
thank mouser :-[.
I hosted the file here. https://github.com/8p1t1h/DW/tree/master Enjoy!!!
I hope some experimented AHKers could make a wonder app out of it.

mahanaim:
Sorry it's my first time to notice the possibility to attach a file

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version