ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Scrolling capture?

<< < (2/2)

jojo99:
OK, I will try that. 

How about gluing multiple clips together into one?

Thanks.

tomos:
OK, I will try that.  

How about gluing multiple clips together into one?

Thanks.
-jojo99 (September 30, 2014, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

in the main SC window, drag an image from the side panel (thumbnails) onto the main image - again, you'll get a dialogue with options.

=> Note that you will need the most recent version (just released today).

jojo99:
Right click on the SC tray icon and select the item "Grab Windows Object or scrolling window" or hit default hotkey of Ctrl+Shift+PrtScr and then select the area to capture and follow instructions.
-mouser (September 30, 2014, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

The scrolling capture works but it is pretty complicated and not automated.  In the Hypersnap program it is a simple Ctrl+Shift+S command with the cursor positioned in the window.  It is limited to vertical scroll.  If you want to terminate the capture, just use the Esc key.

tomos:
Right click on the SC tray icon and select the item "Grab Windows Object or scrolling window" or hit default hotkey of Ctrl+Shift+PrtScr and then select the area to capture and follow instructions.
-mouser (September 30, 2014, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

The scrolling capture works but it is pretty complicated and not automated.  In the Hypersnap program it is a simple Ctrl+Shift+S command with the cursor positioned in the window.  It is limited to vertical scroll.  If you want to terminate the capture, just use the Esc key.
-jojo99 (October 01, 2014, 12:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Pros and cons.

From what I've read, if you want to do captures in browser, you're better off using a browser add-on (than any screen capture app), or, in FF at least, there's an inbuilt way of doing it (there is a thread here somewhere ... see this dc post, and following posts).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version