ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Unlimited Energy Solution Found!

<< < (3/6) > >>

MilesAhead:
At first, I wondered why this was its own thread instead of in silly humor.  Now... I wonder at why it's still getting debated?  :huh:  :tellme: ;D
-wraith808 (September 29, 2014, 08:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

One could say the thread is cat-ass-trophic.  Replete with half-baked puns.  :)

Edvard:
However, that means it is not a perpetual motion after all. It would consume cats bread and butter as fuel, as all three organic components would require regular replacement.
-SeraphimLabs (September 28, 2014, 08:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

But it would still produce energy over unity which means it would produce more power than was put in.  Take the total caloric value of your average house cat + slice of buttered bread, and as long as the energy output was more, it still counts as perpetual motion.

In that case it would be a per-pet-ual motion machine.
-MilesAhead (September 29, 2014, 08:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
Face.
Palm.

Sorry - I shoulda added the  ;D to my comment!  Having a cat who needs regular application of an ointment, I just know how easy to work with they are as a species...  :P
-x16wda (September 29, 2014, 05:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

4wd:
I always thought that a better solution than the cat/toast rotor would be three cats strapped back-to-back in a star configuration.

I guess you could call it the three polecat configuration.

cranioscopical:
Apparently, new (and secret) work is being done on this in Somalia. Capital is available there for what is considered a moggied issue.

KynloStephen66515:
Apparently, new (and secret) work is being done on this in Somalia. Capital is available there for what is considered a moggied issue.

-cranioscopical (October 18, 2014, 04:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is is bad that I missed your posts? lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version