ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Unlimited Energy Solution Found!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Edvard:
>_<

I meant in the context of using said cat for infinite energy, which is absurd, therefore making my comment a meta-absurdity or something.  IRL I love cats and would never "simply replace" one.  All the cats I have known and taken responsibility for have held important places in my life, and I remember each one fondly.  C'mon, did you really get the idea that I only think of cats as simple replaceable utilities in fantastical free-energy-production schemes?  
I seriously hope not... :o

SeraphimLabs:
>_<

I meant in the context of using said cat for infinite energy, which is absurd, therefore making my comment a meta-absurdity or something.  IRL I love cats and would never "simply replace" one.  All the cats I have known and taken responsibility for have held important places in my life, and I remember each one fondly.  C'mon, did you really get the idea that I only think of cats as simple replaceable utilities in fantastical free-energy-production schemes? 
I seriously hope not... :o
-Edvard (September 28, 2014, 08:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Use strays as the spare parts source instead of house pets.

Doesn't make it any more humane, but at least there would be plenty of them available.

However, that means it is not a perpetual motion after all. It would consume cats bread and butter as fuel, as all three organic components would require regular replacement.

x16wda:
I seriously hope not...
-Edvard (September 28, 2014, 08:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry - I shoulda added the  ;D to my comment!  Having a cat who needs regular application of an ointment, I just know how easy to work with they are as a species...  :P

MilesAhead:
However, that means it is not a perpetual motion after all. It would consume cats bread and butter as fuel, as all three organic components would require regular replacement.
--- End quote ---

In that case it would be a per-pet-ual motion machine.  Only so many revolutions per pet.  Also it always pays to know which side your bread is buttered on.  :)
Then again a butter substitute may increase margarinal efficiency.

wraith808:
At first, I wondered why this was its own thread instead of in silly humor.  Now... I wonder at why it's still getting debated?  :huh:  :tellme: ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version