ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Select Copy - Auto-copy selected text

<< < (4/4)

Twinbee:
Yeah, I expect a warning for the type of functionality this sort of program offers. But it's bad of Chrome to block it outright (and not even use the word 'possibly' as a prefix for malicious) without me being able to override its block. Maybe there's a way to make it 'appear' more safe to paranoid browsers like Chrome.

MilesAhead:
Yeah, I expect a warning for the type of functionality this sort of program offers. But it's bad of Chrome to block it outright (and not even use the word 'possibly' as a prefix for malicious) without me being able to override its block. Maybe there's a way to make it 'appear' more safe to paranoid browsers like Chrome.
-Twinbee (June 16, 2015, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is weird how they look at things.  I had an issue with a few of my downloads.  It seems that on VirusTotal a couple of my zip files were flagged by 2 av out of 57.  So that is bad.  Instead of looking at it like "your software was found safe by 55 av out of 57."

btw just for grins I uploaded WildGem.exe to VirusTotal.  It got 56 green checks out of 57.  :)

Twinbee:
Haha, I wonder what could possibly have triggered that. It doesn't even save a preference file, let alone touch the registry or anything.

There's an embedded ScintillaNET DLL in the main exe - maybe that hit a raw nerve in it :)

MilesAhead:
Haha, I wonder what could possibly have triggered that. It doesn't even save a preference file, let alone touch the registry or anything.

There's an embedded ScintillaNET DLL in the main exe - maybe that hit a raw nerve in it :)
-Twinbee (June 16, 2015, 06:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

My ahk and autoit compiles have the interpreter embedded.  I'm sure that is what trigger many of them.  Especially ClamWin doesn't seem to like my scripts.  If anyone questions it I usually send a screen shot of a clean report by MBAM on the whole folder of my uploads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version