ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Select Copy - Auto-copy selected text

<< < (3/4) > >>

c.gingerich:
If testing outside of the US, I think you'll have a problem in this version. It may crash, but I am working on an update though. :-)

c.gingerich:
Update: 1.0.0.4 -

- Added Restore Previous Clip function in case something was copied that you didn't want. :-) Thanks Miles for the idea.
- Fixed bug that could cause a crash if running outside of the US.

http://cgs.vdsworld.com/click.php?id=68

c.gingerich:
I haven't forgot about this. Turns out that Skrommel wrote something like this. I took some hints from that and I am adding them to mine as well as a buffer to restore previous clips and to only copy when the I-Beam cursor is showing as to only copy text.

Twinbee:
I think I might find this useful. I often dislike having to Ctrl+C before I can Ctrl+V.

One thing you might have some info on though, Chrome complains when I try to download it: "select_copy.zip is malicious, and Chrome has blocked it.".

MilesAhead:
I think I might find this useful. I often dislike having to Ctrl+C before I can Ctrl+V.

One thing you might have some info on though, Chrome complains when I try to download it: "select_copy.zip is malicious, and Chrome has blocked it.".
-Twinbee (June 15, 2015, 05:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't put much stock in chrome download.  When I download from my page it suggests discarding the download because "not a lot of people are downloading it."  So if you are not on Snapfiles with thousands of downloads your code must be the work of the devil.   :down:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version