ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Do you use any GTD/calendar system to get organized?

<< < (4/8) > >>

nudone:
'rainlendar' is a great little app. almost everyone who has seen it on my monitor has asked what it is and then downloaded it.

jdd:
I rely on Outlook for scheduling meetings and appointments but its a pain in the neck to quickly check dates or open if it is not already opened.

I recently tried and ended up buying Remind-Me http://www.beiley.com/remind-me/index.html.  It's the only program I could find that can fully synchronize in either direction with the Outlook calendar (with an extra add on package). 

At US$40 it's a bit pricey but after using the demo I found I couldn't live without it.  I always have it running in the system tray to refer to, and to quickly revise appointments/meetings which can later by synched with Outlook.

urlwolf:
jdd,
The last edition (1.7) of MLO seems to do reminders AND talk to outlook well (dunno how well as I don't use outlook).

masu:
At work I use Outlook
At Home I use Rainlendar

Cavalcader:
It's the only program I could find that can fully synchronize in either direction with the Outlook calendar (with an extra add on package).
-jdd (June 16, 2006, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Rainlendar is worth a look, then, at least for fun since you bought something already -- it has a free Outlook plugin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version