ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DoCo...I need your help!

<< < (2/4) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Well trying to donate via the DoCo system took more than 5 seconds to figure out, so I will just have to donate through indiegogo.
-nite_monkey (September 16, 2014, 10:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually Giggled xD - Also Thank you VERY much!!!!!
-Stephen66515 (September 16, 2014, 11:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
You are very welcome sir. I hope you can raise enough money to cover the costs :Thmbsup:
-nite_monkey (September 16, 2014, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hope so too!  Certainly on target so far with all the amazing help so far!!

Total raised so far:

IndieGoGo: $15
DonationCredits: $22.88

Figured I would share what I have had donated here so you guys know where I am at with this :)

Once again, thank you to everybody who has helped, and a thank you to anybody who else who helps towards the target :)  :D :D :D :D :D

mouser:
Airlines sometimes have special rates for flights related to family deaths -- you should look into that.

KynloStephen66515:
Airlines sometimes have special rates for flights related to family deaths -- you should look into that.
-mouser (September 16, 2014, 11:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Coach or Train are the only realistic options here mouser - England isn't well organised for internal flights :(

KynloStephen66515:
Not to side-track from the topic too much, but this is the kind of thing we see a lot of here for internal flights:

17h 30m duration, 1+ stops
Blackpool (BLK) to London (SEN) (London is still at least an hour on the train from the destination) - ... On the coach, that same trip is 11 hours...by train 5-6hours. - 17:30hrs is the type of journey one would expect to see when planning to fly to the other side of the world o.O

KynloStephen66515:
Thank you so much to my latest donor!

This takes my DC total up to $32.88 and the IndieGoGo is at $15

Donations via DonationCredits are not subject to the 9% fee over at IndieGoGo, so...those are preferable but I am very happy either way!!!

I know I am not at my target goal yet but I am sooooo grateful for the amount of help you guys have shown for me and Katie this far!

~Stephen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version