ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for desktop calendar software that can sync with Google Calendar

<< < (3/4) > >>

cranioscopical:
Vueminder Calendar - http://www.vueminder.com/ - terrific program!-LM7
--- End quote ---

+1
There's a 'lite' free version to try.

rgdot:
Not exactly OP's criteria but .... something a bit different, I have installed WordPress locally, using P2 theme and a calendar plugin. Works well for me and I may stick to it. I can be a bit more detailed if anybody is interested  :)

phitsc:
I've been using gSyncit mentioned above to sync google calendar with Outlook for years. It's working really well and I would recommend it. Updates come fairly regularly (mostly bugfixes).

dr_andus:
I tried eMClient. It looks nice but I couldn't find a way to search the database of events. Also, I was a bit surprised that after I changed the theme colour in eMClient on the desktop, it also replaced the default event colour in Google Calendar (without asking for permission and warning that it's going to happen). It's a actually a nice feature for someone who does want to change the Google Cal default event colour in one go, I just wished there was a bit of a warning, as I already use colours to differentiate between types of events.

Dormouse:
I have EPIM & eMClient (Pro versions) running all the time (use them for different things, but also as an extra form of email backup on my computer).
But, for a calendar, I only use Vueminder synchronising with Google. Far too many options that I use to consider switching away from it. It must be the best windows calendar atm. I can't remember the last time I entered something into Google Calendar directly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version