ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How come @Stephen66515 keeps posting here about stuff that gets expunged?

<< < (2/6) > >>

mouser:
No, I was just communicating that stephen is on very friendly basis with the people who have the power to delete posts.  I did delete one post of his yesterday that had the title "ヽ(´▽`)/" and had no contents, but stephen knows that he is only allowed a certain number of totally silly topic starts per week :)

KynloStephen66515:
I actually thought I had posted that one in my personal area and not in living room haha, no wonder I couldn't find it  ;D

KynloStephen66515:
Although...saying that...I don't recall any others being deleted recently (Except one which I requested to be deleted because it was supposed to be a nice memorial post on 9/11 and it instantly got hit with anti-government stuff and I wasn't comfortable having that here on DC...in the Basement is fine...but the way it was portrayed by the person commenting meant it would have caused a lot of heated tempers) :)

IainB:
Although...saying that...I don't recall any others being deleted recently (Except one which I requested to be deleted because it was supposed to be a nice memorial post on 9/11 and it instantly got hit with anti-government stuff and I wasn't comfortable having that here on DC...in the Basement is fine...but the way it was portrayed by the person commenting meant it would have caused a lot of heated tempers) :)
-Stephen66515 (September 13, 2014, 03:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, that was the thread I read, and I thought you had saved me the trouble of doing something similar - I always like to remember the lives of innocent people that have been taken by murderers of varying religio-political ideology.
I am surprised that you took that down. It was apolitical as far as I could see. You probably need to grow a stronger spine, mate.

KynloStephen66515:
It wasn't about what I said that made me want to remove it...it was about how a certain member of DC acted and I felt that it would be better for the community as a whole if a complete flame war didn't erupt...which that thread could have very easily started.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version