ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Ideas wanted for celebrating 10th Anniversary of DonationCoder.com

<< < (6/7) > >>

MilesAhead:
In the spirit of 3 Stooges.. how about some animation where you can donate x amount of DC Dollars and in return some Troll with your avatar in place of its head, pastes Mouser with a cream pie?   :D

Coding such a thing is beyond my experience.  I would think some kind of gif animation?

KynloStephen66515:
How about releasing 3652 helium balloons all with little pieces of paper attached with DonationCoder promo material printed on it?  ;D

rgdot:
The ultimate idea would be a DC meetup. Not saying it's realistic though :D

KynloStephen66515:
The ultimate idea would be a DC meetup. Not saying it's realistic though :D
-rgdot (September 11, 2014, 05:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

If I could afford the £3000 it would cost me to visit the states for a meetup...I would be there :P

panzer:
What about a game where a winner gets a signed (by Mouser/or whoever the boss is around here) DC's logo pic?
What about a game where a winner gets a huge cake with 10 Years of DC written on it?
What about an origami contest where a winner (an origami, not the person who made it) becomes a base for the new logo?
What about a game where Mouser and others make a software (released on Anniversary day) where winner's name is included in the name of the software? Like X's torrent client (where X is the name  :) ) (or at least a winner can propose a name of the software)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version