ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Ideas wanted for celebrating 10th Anniversary of DonationCoder.com

<< < (3/7) > >>

rgdot:
Make the site look like 2005 (or is that 1995) ... geocities backgrounds and midi files

Spoilerok ok, I will post if I have a real idea or two ;)

Perry Mowbray:
One idea that I think would be neat is if we could find a way to get some of the old timers who have meant so much to the site over the years who haven't posted in years to at least come by and make one post and say hello.  I'm thinking of people like Nudone and Skrommel and the like.
-mouser (September 09, 2014, 04:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Would an interview like thing work? Where have you been? What have you been up to?

Could be done off-site and posted... which would encourage a drop in by the subject  ;)

4wd:
Limited series of 31, (March has 31 days), DC mugs.

Numbered, (x of 31), signed, and custom-designed by various graphically orientated people here at DC, (count me out  :D ), to be given away as the results of many/one competition(s) - the coveted number 1 being the big prize, (and possibly the biggest mug).

Woohoo!  I had an idea  ;D

tomos:
A new banner is a must  :up:
-mouser (September 09, 2014, 04:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

post # 333333 :D

Stoic Joker:
Limited series of 31, (March has 31 days), DC mugs.

Numbered, (x of 31), signed, and custom-designed by various graphically orientated people here at DC, (count me out  :D ), to be given away as the results of many/one competition(s) - the coveted number 1 being the big prize, (and possibly the biggest mug).
-4wd (September 10, 2014, 07:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

March has 31 days yes, but this is a programing/software form ... So mug number 1 is - or should be - the second one. making for a limited run of (x86) 32.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version