ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Your favorite podcasts?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Renegade:
My most listened to podcasts is Euphonic Sessions with Kyau & Albert - Nice and LONG trance play lists, for those long runs.
-allen (September 05, 2014, 08:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah! I'll need to check that out. I used to listen to a lot of Armin Van Buren and Phil somethingsomething (forget at the moment).

allen:
My most listened to podcasts is Euphonic Sessions with Kyau & Albert - Nice and LONG trance play lists, for those long runs.
-allen (September 05, 2014, 08:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah! I'll need to check that out. I used to listen to a lot of Armin Van Buren and Phil somethingsomething (forget at the moment).
-Renegade (September 05, 2014, 08:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Definitely check out Euphonic Sessions, you won't regret it. While A State of Trance is great, ES is by far my favorite. Paul Van Dyks podcast is pretty good too. Get back to me on this Phil guy...

Renegade:
Definitely check out Euphonic Sessions, you won't regret it. While A State of Trance is great, ES is by far my favorite. Paul Van Dyks podcast is pretty good too. Get back to me on this Phil guy...
-allen (September 05, 2014, 08:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

That was it! Paul Van Dyk! It's been a while. :)

One of the nice things about those kinds of podcasts is that you can listen to them over and over. Heck, I couldn't count how many times I listened to this - 8 hours long - used to listen to it while working.

nosh:
I'm a regular listener of Group Therapy with Above & Beyond (previously Trance Around The World) - I try and download the split versions and keep the tracks I like. I don't have words to express the amazing, positive impact this show has to my life. Not even being dramatic.  ;D

A couple of other podcasts I've been meaning to get into (but haven't had the time to) are hosted by two of my all time fav trance producers, Jaytech (Jaytech Music Podcast) and Chicane (Sun:Sets). I love most of their own stuff so I have a good feeling about the podcasts. I'm more into vocal/melodic and can't really get into the slightly more hardcore(?) stuff producers like Van Buuren put out. Been listening to electronic music for as long as I can remember but all the sub and sub-sub-genres still have me at a complete loss.  ;D :-[

allen:
I'm a regular listener of Group Therapy with Above & Beyond (previously Trance Around The World) - I try and download the split versions and keep the tracks I like. I don't have words to express the amazing, positive impact this show has to my life. Not even being dramatic.  ;D
-nosh (September 07, 2014, 03:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm excited to add this to my queue for today's run, thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version