ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Please help me find that utility - "Something" To TXT ?

<< < (4/7) > >>

sakiskom:
Thank you 4wd. Thank you Anand!

There is a tiny "problem" to FileNote for me.
1) FileNot when creates the .txt file, open it automatically. I don't remember my old sw do that. :-\

2) FileNot i don't have it to my files. (I have search ALL my files for *note*.exe , *txt*.exe , *text*.exe)
Or i have lost before years when my HDD crash, or that sw is not that i remember.  :(

3) One month before i have go to MoonSoftware site but i have not see FileNot... "maybe" is because they have remove it?  :-[ :D

4) Maybe FileNote is not that sw i looking for?  :tellme:

c.gingerich:
I just whipped this up. Note My File, creates a text file with the same name as the selected file (using the context menu). Example Myapp.exe would make Myapp.exe.txt. If the TXT file already exists it will open in the default editor.

Download - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8PfRDn6GacXNXpLNmVoN1d3NUU/edit?usp=sharing

There are no setting, as I said just whipped it up... took less then 10 min :-)

rjbull:
Pity people didn't adopt the DESCRIPT.ION near-standard from 4DOS  :(

sakiskom:
I just whipped this up. Note My File, creates a text file with the same name as the selected file (using the context menu).-c.gingerich (September 05, 2014, 02:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanx!
Is there any way to the text fie not include the original file extension?
Myapp.exe = Myapp.exe.txt Myapp.txt

c.gingerich:
I can make that an option. I'll try to make an update today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version