ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for calendar software

(1/5) > >>

app103:
Does anyone happen to know of some desktop calendar software (freeware) that can display events with a date range, as stripes similar to this, where you can click the stripe for more info about the event?

This screenshot is from a Wordpress plugin, and I really don't want to have to run an instance of Wordpress on my desktop, just to have a calendar like this, if I can help it.

tomos:
Not something I use, so cannot recommend anything -
but it's called a Gantt chartw (may help you finding something).

[edit] ... on second thoughts it is different to the Gantt chart :-\

InfoQube's calendar works like in your screenshot - but even though it's free in beta, it's definitely not freeware.[/edit]

hulkbuster:
Those kind of software are useless. Tried it , didn't at all find it practical, just consumes memory for sitting in the notiification bar.

app103:
Those kind of software are useless. Tried it , didn't at all find it practical, just consumes memory for sitting in the notiification bar.
-hulkbuster (September 02, 2014, 06:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wouldn't keep it running at all times, and I need it for keeping track of some work related stuff (knowing which sales & promotions are in effect and when they start/end).

dr_andus:
GanttProject is free

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version