ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Software that captures every single keystroke and sends it to a specific window.

(1/1)

Yoloman:
 Hi there,
I'm trying to find a software or program that captures every single keystroke that you do and sends it to another application/window even if it's not active/in focus.
Example: You're in an application window and chatting with somebody well those keystrokes are also being transferred to another specific application you choose.
I have never seen a program like this before and hope it could be made and I am not even sure if one even exists currently. If there exists one already please link me to it as I want to see it and use it! Yep.

Ath:
That kind of tool is called a keylogger, and it is usually found to be harmful by most antivirus scanners, and undesired by most computer users. :-\

Yoloman:
A key logger doesn't capture keystrokes and send them to another window or program while you're in another application. It sends it to another computer which isn't what I am requesting, so yeah. I think big difference.
If there is such a program then can you send it to me or show me it?
Basically it captures all keystrokes(for instance if you're in another program/window typing something) it captures it and sends it to a specific app or window on your computer.

KynloStephen66515:
Hi there,
I'm trying to find a software or program that captures every single keystroke that you do and sends it to another application/window even if it's not active/in focus.
Example: You're in an application window and chatting with somebody well those keystrokes are also being transferred to another specific application you choose.
I have never seen a program like this before and hope it could be made and I am not even sure if one even exists currently. If there exists one already please link me to it as I want to see it and use it! Yep.

-Yoloman (June 28, 2014, 03:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

A key logger doesn't capture keystrokes and send them to another window or program while you're in another application. It sends it to another computer which isn't what I am requesting, so yeah. I think big difference.
If there is such a program then can you send it to me or show me it?
Basically it captures all keystrokes(for instance if you're in another program/window typing something) it captures it and sends it to a specific app or window on your computer.
-Yoloman (June 28, 2014, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep...still a Keylogger.  Regardless of whether it sends to a background application on the same PC (Which...most do) or to another computer (Most usually just have an e-mail option)....

To me, this kind of software seems to only really be useful for trying to catch a cheating spouse or spying on your teenage child.

Knowing that this is what it will most likely be used for by most people, I highly doubt anybody on DC would touch this with a 10foot barge pole...and seeing as you posted all this in June and it is now September...I think I am right in that assumption.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version