ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Mystery of Death Valley's Sliding Rocks Solved

<< < (3/4) > >>

Edvard:
Cool.... :) ...uh, no :huh:

Bummer!  :(

I kinda liked it more when we didn't really know how it worked.  8)

Some harmless mystery is always nice to have around. ;D
-40hz (August 28, 2014, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
of all people!   :D
-superboyac (August 28, 2014, 07:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wot??? You thought I actually wanted to have all the answers all the time? :huh: ;D
-40hz (August 28, 2014, 09:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

40hz:
@E - We come in peace! We only seek Ampegs for our young... :P

Stoic Joker:
That principle could well be in action with these "moving rocks" also.
Empiric method. Innit great?
-IainB (August 28, 2014, 08:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

You betcha! Saves endless speculation and "explanations" of how it had to be aliens and UFO technology that made it possible.

This rube has made a career of it:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-40hz (August 28, 2014, 09:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Huh? But it was. The article is just yet another colossal government cover-up to hide secret Pleiadian anti-gravity technologies that they got from a downed UFO in New Mexico in 1957. (They've been unable to locate the downed spacecraft in the desert in the article - that's the real culprit here! It probably crashed hundreds of years ago and is still pumping out anti-grav fields from it's worm-tractor propulsion drives.) -Renegade (August 28, 2014, 10:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh Yeah! Much better ...(Damn Heretics)... I'm gonna go with Renegade's version on this - Mystery saved - Good man!

:D

KynloStephen66515:
I can never tell whether Renegade is being satirical or serious...

Renegade...you need to get a writing job for The Onion...seriously...if that is Satire, it is very well written in the sense that it looks like the author believes what they are writing...

If not...Then...I don't even know any more  :huh:

lol

Renegade:
I can never tell whether Renegade is being satirical or serious...

Renegade...you need to get a writing job for The Onion...seriously...if that is Satire, it is very well written in the sense that it looks like the author believes what they are writing...

If not...Then...I don't even know any more  :huh:

lol
-Stephen66515 (August 29, 2014, 08:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hahaha! 8)

That was all just pure silliness. 40hz beat me to the punch on the alien angle, but I still had to get it in there! :)

However, I did actually mix in some truth there. (Not kidding and not disputable - pure fact.) I'll leave it for people to figure out what the actual true part was! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version