ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Movie and Book Writing Thread

<< < (10/11) > >>

bit:
^Awesome! Keep writing your apps & great literature!  :Thmbsup:

bit:
kyrathaba, can you tell us more about Spunky exe? Did you write it yourself, or find it? Is there a web page for it or a video? More information on what it does, etc.?
--- End quote ---

It's an AHK script I wrote that incorporates some of the AutoCorrect.ahk script and has some additions of my own. Basically, it uses hotstrings and replaces some errors "on the fly" -- mainly misspellings.

The pseudonym choice for the other three books was due to concerns that family members would identify some themes/characters as being reflections of themselves, if they knew I was the author ;)

Branding is important, but after two years of dipping my toes in this writing industry, I think the majority of Kindle authors are posers, exaggerating their reported sales, etc.
-kyrathaba (July 07, 2015, 06:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh yeah, hey, that's one of the best ways to create realistic characters with good back stories; name them all after your closest friends, relatives, and neighbors, work up a good narrative, and then forget to change out the names for fictional ones just before publishing. :D jk

kyrathaba:
I have a Pandoc question. I'm wanting to produce some documentation in epub format. There are some listings of C# code, and I want to show line numbering in those code listings. Anyone know how this is done?

wraith808:
I have a Pandoc question. I'm wanting to produce some documentation in epub format. There are some listings of C# code, and I want to show line numbering in those code listings. Anyone know how this is done?
-kyrathaba (July 24, 2018, 09:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're trying to post here with line numbers?  Is that the question?  I'm just not sure...

kyrathaba:
No, I'm generating an epub with Pandoc. It highlights code listings appropriately but it doesn't show line numbers in the code listings of the produced epub. Wondering if there's a way to do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version