ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Talents and talent shows

<< < (11/12) > >>

mouser:
She got amazingly far -- a huge accomplishment.
I feel whenever someone i know participates in something like this is, the real accomplishment is simply putting yourself out there and taking a chance.  Not an easy thing to do. Surely that's a real victory.
Bravo to her.

wraith808:
Well, it's over at last and she didn't make it through. :( It was a pretty tense finale, they were the last to find out their verdict, and it was chosen by the judges. The way they structure the show is just so stressful... Anyway, she got really far and did great, I'm very proud of her. Thanks once again to all of you who watched, voted, and read about this little moment in my life. :)

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (August 27, 2014, 09:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry to see her not make it through :(  The last couple of years have seen some unique talents make it through... and I thought hers should have been among that number.

JavaJones:
Thanks guys. I'm hopeful that she's able to create some kind of production company out of this and take the show on the road. Who knows. I'll let you know if that happens and you can all go see it in person. :)

- Oshyan

KynloStephen66515:
Thanks guys. I'm hopeful that she's able to create some kind of production company out of this and take the show on the road. Who knows. I'll let you know if that happens and you can all go see it in person. :)

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (August 27, 2014, 11:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

This!

tomos:
Well, it's over at last and she didn't make it through. :( It was a pretty tense finale, they were the last to find out their verdict, and it was chosen by the judges. The way they structure the show is just so stressful... Anyway, she got really far and did great, I'm very proud of her. Thanks once again to all of you who watched, voted, and read about this little moment in my life. :)-JavaJones (August 27, 2014, 09:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear that :-(
But well done to her, and I hope she continues down that road :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version