ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Talents and talent shows

<< < (7/12) > >>

JavaJones:
Awesome, you guys are fantastic! But apparently not very talented yourselves. ;)
-JavaJones (August 26, 2014, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Would love to see one of the DC coders go on AGT/BGT and just sit there for 2 minutes and pump out some basic software like "Yeah?  And what, bitches?!"
-Stephen66515 (August 26, 2014, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Haha! Awesome. "Yes, I just made a basic word processor. Bam!"

- Oshyan

KynloStephen66515:
Awesome, you guys are fantastic! But apparently not very talented yourselves. ;)
-JavaJones (August 26, 2014, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Would love to see one of the DC coders go on AGT/BGT and just sit there for 2 minutes and pump out some basic software like "Yeah?  And what, bitches?!"
-Stephen66515 (August 26, 2014, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Haha! Awesome. "Yes, I just made a basic word processor. Bam!"

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (August 26, 2014, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

LOL...Somebody HAS to do this just for the sheer randomness of it!  I'm sure they would get the vote of every DC member here lmfao!

For the final act, they could spice up the software they had been making during the show with something interesting, whilst drinking coffee and eating chocolate coated coffee beans...With a countdown timers going just for added suspense  ;D

40hz:
LOL...Somebody HAS to do this just for the sheer randomness of it!
-Stephen66515 (August 26, 2014, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Be careful what you wish for....

KynloStephen66515:
One thing that interested me with that comic strip...was how just adding those tiny little eyebrows, it added some much more "emotion" to the facial expression.

superboyac:
One thing that interested me with that comic strip...was how just adding those tiny little eyebrows, it added some much more "emotion" to the facial expression.
-Stephen66515 (August 26, 2014, 02:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
yup.
south park.  they do so much with so little.  I've actually been working on my own style that is both efficient and expressive.  very cool stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version