ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Talents and talent shows

<< < (3/12) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
I loved it!!

Who did the animation and in what?

kwacky1:
Awesome, absolutely amazing.

Well done.

Renegade:
I don't even have a TV. Had a few - threw them all in the garbage. (Haven't had cable for years upon end.) I loathe them (even though I do work on smart TVs).

I hate reality TV and talent shows just as much...

But...

That...

Was...

Wicked...

Cool...

I would totally tune in to see that. If I had a TV.

Best of luck to Abigail!  :Thmbsup:

she's an acrobat-JavaJones (August 21, 2014, 12:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's way beyond acrobatics. She's an artist in that ephemeral sense that we can never define, but can recognise it when we see it.

:Thmbsup:

wraith808:
Congrats!  That's a great and very creative and innovative act!  Loved the idea from the moment that I saw it... reminded me of the winner from last year in that she takes something she's good at, and elevates it to another level with storytelling.  But you never lose sight of the athletic and technical expertise behind it.

:Thmbsup:

JavaJones:
Wow, thanks you guys. :)

Perry, she works with an animator friend of hers who uses mostly After Effects (and hand drawing, of course). She did some of the original sketches for the original 6 minute piece that was created in I think 2009. Part of that was adapted for the 1st performance while the 2nd was largely new material and animation.

wraith, yes she seems to remind many people of Kenichi's stuff from last year, which is understandable as the interaction with a projection is similar between the two. She actually did her original animation act that I mentioned above a few years before Kenichi was on AGT, but as far as the show and its viewers are concerned Kenichi invented the concept. ;)

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version