ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Talents and talent shows

<< < (9/12) > >>

JavaJones:
2AM it is then! Hard to sort out daylight time from non-daylight the world 'round. I wish we'd just stick to "Daylight Saving Time" permanently. Everyone hates "regular" hours. :-p

- Oshyan

KynloStephen66515:
I literally have no idea wtf time it is anywhere else in the world because of clocks going forwards and backwards lmao

erikts:
I literally have no idea wtf time it is anywhere else in the world because of clocks going forwards and backwards lmao
-Stephen66515 (August 26, 2014, 06:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is Wed, 07:21am here, then for me the eastern coast show will begin at 09am. I will try the streaming link.  :up:

mouser:
She did great!! -- It was really fun to watch. :up: :up: :up:

JavaJones:
Glad to hear you enjoyed mouser. She had a tough couple of weeks leading up to this, she got sick, her partner hurt is back, but I think they did well in the end, especially considering the difficulties. Now to see what America thought. :D

Thanks to everyone who watched and/or voted! No matter what happens the support she has gotten from everyone has been amazing. Reality TV is a really tough environment, but it has been an opportunity to connect with such an expanded audience, I think it must be worth it, with the challenges and all. :)

Soooo... any other talents out there?

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version