ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Share your photos! Travel shots, photoblogs, etc.

<< < (13/32) > >>

JavaJones:
It's been a while since I visited this thread. Nice to see it still going! Here's my latest from Puerto Rico, including some underwater shots! (and I went to Death Valley late last year but haven't had a chance to process those):
https://goo.gl/photos/JdP7D5XkMokxdYZV8

- Oshyan

4wd:
Another weekend 4wding, so a few more huts of the Victorian High Country:

McDonalds Hut (1st night)
Share your photos! Travel shots, photoblogs, etc.Share your photos! Travel shots, photoblogs, etc.

Davies High Plains Hut (2nd night)
Share your photos! Travel shots, photoblogs, etc.Share your photos! Travel shots, photoblogs, etc.

Marthavale hut (3rd night - some previous campers had allowed the fire to escape the confines of the fireplace, hence the ruined part of the wall)

JavaJones:
So much 4wheeling! Awesome. They look like fun places. I love that open fir with the "bar" (or spent bottles?) on the "mantle". :D

- Oshyan

4wd:
I love that open fir with the "bar" (or spent bottles?) on the "mantle". :D-JavaJones (April 26, 2016, 02:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

They're empties, except for Davies High Plains Hut - it's a refuge hut, over the doorway are a couple of bottles of water and cans of corn, green beans, tuna, etc.

King Cassilisw gold mine:

Curt:
re-reading the title of this thread, I realize my post here was all wrong: "Share YOUR photos". So I have deleted it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version