ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Share your photos! Travel shots, photoblogs, etc.

<< < (11/32) > >>

4wd:
@tsaint: Which town ?  :)
-4wd (January 25, 2016, 11:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe Manangatang? I was heading towards Ouyen, probably from Narrandera, en route to Adelaide.
-tsaint (January 26, 2016, 04:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

https://goo.gl/maps/VUb5W12stP12

Must have upgraded the crossing with the fence and signal since Google Maps did their drive-by :)

Not far from Murray Sunset N.P. where all the iPhone map users got lost  ;D

BTW, if you have an Android phone I can recommend GPX Logger for keeping a track log, then on the computer you can load the track into GeoSetter and geotag your photos.

tsaint:
If you use google street view to go up the road (away from Ouyen) and then come back, you can see:
a. what looks like the google camera car (I don't quite understand that)
b. work being done on the fence installation.

Funny what you see in the street view. I used to just about live in singapore, but had never been to the Geylang Road area (red light district). So not so long back I thought I'd check it out using street view to see if anything looked almost familiar. As I was moving down the road, I saw a hooker on the footpath (pavement) cupping a presumptive client's genitals in her hand. His face was visible, her's wasn't.

I should take your advice re knowing where I'm taking a photo!

4wd:
If you use google street view to go up the road (away from Ouyen) and then come back, you can see:
a. what looks like the google camera car (I don't quite understand that)
b. work being done on the fence installation.-tsaint (January 27, 2016, 12:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah yes, they did the Street View on the two sides of the highway on different dates: May 2008 for eastbound, Nov 2009 for westbound.  You can stand on the crossing and jump from one lane to the other to see the change.

See what you mean about the camera car, how strange.

tsaint:
Scotland:

tomos:
Scotland:
[ Invalid Attachment ]
-tsaint (January 27, 2016, 06:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

:up: lovely, reminds me of a few places I know (in Ireland though).
Btw, what's the red line to the right in that one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version