ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

SharewareOnSale newsletter

<< < (2/2)

Cuffy:
Dot.tech..... same people........
There may only be one or two freebies on the list with a dozen shareware deals, but some good freebies come up. RoboForm, free, one year deal on there today. Days go by without anything I'm interested in but sometimes I get a goodie!
Never hoits to look!  :D
oh yea, and it's free to look.
and I'm not in cahoots with anyone or anything. I couldn't care less one way or the other.
 :)

Curt:
The normal listed price is $50, so at merely $20 (via sharewareonsale) I think the brand new Ashampoo Photo Commander 12 is well worth the price right now. I use it myself, especially to adjust horizontal misalignments.

http://sharewareonsale.com/s/ashampoo-photo-commander-sale

-but of course "lifetime" is not the lifetime of the Photo Commander series, but the lifetime of 'your' version 12.

Cuffy:
but of course "lifetime" is not the lifetime of the Photo Commander series, but the lifetime of 'your' version 12.
--- End quote ---

and of course if version 11 will do what you want....... it's free   :D

Joe Hone:
Stop promoting your crap site. Giveaway rogue site all user beware.
-coolng (August 10, 2014, 01:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting perspective but I'm curious to hear your objection to the site. I frequent dottech.org, have it bookmarked, find a lot of useful info there, and the site is run by Ashraf who also runs sharewareonsale. Over the past 6 months I have downloaded 2 or 3 useful free programs from sharewareonsale. Given my experience, your conclusionary dismissal of the site is meaningless. Do you care to share more?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version