ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

VisualComplexity gallery collection - very cool

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
VisualComplexity.com intends to be a unified resource space for anyone interested in the visualization of complex networks. The project's main goal is to leverage a critical understanding of different visualization methods, across a series of disciplines, as diverse as Biology, Social Networks or the World Wide Web. I truly hope this space can inspire, motivate and enlighten any person doing research on this field.

--- End quote ---

http://www.visualcomplexity.com/vc/

from del.icio.us

JavaJones:
Oh my, what a tremendous resource! This goes in my "Cool stuff" bookmarks folder for stuff that's too cool to bother classifying by anything else. ;)

- Oshyan

Gothi[c]:
How inspiring,
mouser, maybe you could make an smf plugin that makes such a cool graph from the threads/posts/and users on the forum.

Forum section
               /            \
             /               \
        Thread        Thread
        /    \          /
      /        \      /
User           User

mouser:
gothic, i've actually had that idea for a while since a separate project i worked on at one point was visualizing such graphics with graphviz.. so maybe i will.

Gothi[c]:
gothic, i've actually had that idea for a while since a separate project i worked on at one point was visualizing such graphics with graphviz.. so maybe i will.
-mouser (June 02, 2006, 05:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version