ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

SharewareOnSale newsletter

(1/2) > >>

Cuffy:
http://sharewareonsale.com/s/cyberlink-powerdirector-sale
Here's just one item on a long list and again to give you an idea of what it is and a sign-up option.

Many of the giveaway sites limit the time you have to download and install a program but in many cases this one doesn't!
GiveAwayOfTheDay for instance requires you to download and install to register a free program. I don't really want a partitioning program installed until I intend to partition something and SoS emails the product key so you can install when ready.

The sign says ShareWareOnSale but many items are free and you pay a fee for lifetime updates if you want them.
I've never paid for anything there........ the giveaway always seems to come around again before an update is necessary.
YMMV
Give it a look.. 8)

coolng:
Stop promoting your crap site. Giveaway rogue site all user beware.

tomos:
Stop promoting your crap site. Giveaway rogue site all user beware.
-coolng (August 10, 2014, 01:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

you having a bad day coolng?
If you want to say the site is crap, fair enough, but there's no need to insult the poster.

Cuffy:
hmm, natives are restless this morning  :(

There may be a prescribed treatment for his affliction but over the years I've recommended "Preparation H".
I've been told it tastes like hell but works like a charm. :huh:
If you use over the counter medications please follow the instructions carefully though. Apparently more and more people are failing to completely understand simple instructions and applying medications in the wrong place. Applied incorrectly you may not get satisfactory results.  :-[

Stoic Joker:
Okay, ^that was funny.

Interesting site, I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version