ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Everything Search Engine: tips, tricks, ideas and code for poweruse

<< < (4/5) > >>

nms1944:
IrfanView

Nod5:
IrfanView
-nms1944 (November 10, 2014, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
I tried it again with IrFanView (portable version) just now and it works all right on my end.

Could you have some other script with the hotkey windows+left/windows+right that overrides this one? You can troubleshoot that by temporarily replacing the two instances of the string "#Right" in the .ahk source with some more unusual hotkey like "^#+i" (control+shift+win+i) and save and test if that makes a difference.

Did you try the .exe version or the .ahk version? If .ahk version, do you have the latest version of Autohotkey installed?

Edit: if someone else is reading this and has tried it with IrFanView on their system and found it working (or not), chip in.

nms1944:
If the answer is YES to my next questions I am embarrassed.

Does this script only work with FARR & EVERYTHING?

Nod5:
It has nothing to do with FARR. But obviously you need Everything. And one of the image viewers mentioned.

nms1944:
To the best of my knowledge I have not hotkeys that use windows+left/windows+right combination.  Yes I have the latest version installed.

I ran the exe and nothing happened at all and when I ran EVERYTHING after the exe the keys did not work.

I was wondering if it could be because I installed EVERYTHING on my D: drive???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version