ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for a project time tracker/nag tool that keeps me writing billable notes

<< < (5/9) > >>

David.P:
Ouch tomos, you're correct! I don't understand why I have overlooked that you have already mentioned my present solution (combine Anuran with a title tracker) very early in this thread!

Probably it was due to the fact that initially, I was too focussed on my original idea of having that "intelligent" time tracker which only asks you what you did if it detects that something "special" is going on between the windows you use.

So I suppose this is the solution for the time being -- or is anyone aware of a tool that combines the features of Anuran ("nag me for descriptive text regularly") and a Titlebar tracker ("record the time spent in your projects' files") into ONE application?

Since a tool like THAT would be the most amazing and useful time tracker and billing helper on the market by far!

tomos:
yes, you weren't looking for something like Anuran when I was suggesting it :)

So I suppose this is the solution for the time being -- or is anyone aware of a tool that combines the features of Anuran ("nag me for descriptive text regularly") and a Titlebar tracker ("record the time spent in your projects' files") into ONE application?
-David.P (August 09, 2014, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

this would be very nice - wonder would Skwire be interested...

wraith808:
yes, you weren't looking for something like Anuran when I was suggesting it :)

-David.P (August 09, 2014, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

this would be very nice - wonder would Skwire be interested...
-tomos (August 09, 2014, 01:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've been thinking about doing that... if he's not interested, and is willing to let me build on top of what he's done... :)

David.P:
or is anyone aware of a tool that combines the features of Anuran ("nag me for descriptive text regularly") and a Titlebar tracker ("record the time spent in your projects' files") into ONE application?-David.P (August 09, 2014, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
this would be very nice - wonder would Skwire be interested...-tomos (August 09, 2014, 01:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
I've been thinking about doing that... if he's not interested, and is willing to let me build on top of what he's done... :)-wraith808 (August 09, 2014, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yess please :up:

tomos:
Brett's Title Log (Link to most recent version) was also make in AHK ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version