ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Tool that lists digitally signed files from a folder/disk

<< < (17/18) > >>

skwire:
Wow, that was fast! Skwire, thank you for the quick update :Thmbsup:-zxhtrzdg (November 05, 2016, 04:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  I'm glad you find the program useful.   :Thmbsup:

neverlight:
Just wondering-- Wouldn't it be better while using "Rescan list" action to filter existent list instead of re-using sigcheck (for example, it could be faster in the case where you add a trusted vendor and recheck the list)?

Thanks for the updates by the way.   ;D

Kind regards,
Marius

// added more details

neverlight:
It seems 'Trusted vendor names' (SkipList) does not work with many entries. Try to copy-paste entries from my list (see attachment) & check config. Not sure what's happening. Looks like a bug.  :huh:

[attachment deleted by admin][/attachment]

skwire:
It seems 'Trusted vendor names' (SkipList) does not work with many entries. Try to copy-paste entries from my list (see attachment) & check config. Not sure what's happening. Looks like a bug.  :huh:
-neverlight (June 18, 2017, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

That list is currently saved as an INI entry which is typically limited to ~65,535 characters.  Do you really have need for such a long skip list?  If so, I can rework it so that setting uses a text file instead of the INI setting.

neverlight:
Hi skwire,

Yup. It would be great if you could workaround the issue if you have time. Thanks.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version