ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Tool that lists digitally signed files from a folder/disk

<< < (2/18) > >>

Shades:
I tried it, but it only shows an overview of driver files that are not signed. The application sigverif is too limited to be of almost any use, if you would have asked me (and I know you didn't).

neverlight:
In the meantime, I've found a (temporary) solution-- Sigcheck. More informationSigcheck is a command-line utility that shows file version number, timestamp information, and digital signature details, including certificate chains.

Interesting tool that does the job and it could be used in the "process". I'm guessing a GUI could be made based on this tool.
Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,
Marius Il.

mouser:
Thanks for posting about that.. it does seem like it would be a natural next step for someone to make a gui tool that uses this commandline utility.

skwire:
Interesting tool that does the job and it could be used in the "process". I'm guessing a GUI could be made based on this tool.-neverlight (August 25, 2014, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, quite easily.  I assume you would like all bits of information listed in columns?  Example output from the CLI tool:

Verified:       Signed
Signing date:   4:45 PM 4/28/2014
Publisher:      Microsoft Corporation
Description:    File version and signature viewer
Product:        Sysinternals Sigcheck
Prod version:   2.1
File version:   2.1
MachineType:    32-bit

Here's an extended output from the CLI tool:

Verified:       Signed
Signing date:   4:45 PM 4/28/2014
Publisher:      Microsoft Corporation