ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Tool that lists digitally signed files from a folder/disk

<< < (13/18) > >>

skwire:
Thats exactly what I did: But GUI v1.1 works only with SigCheck v2.1 and not v2.2-pstein (August 11, 2015, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

SigcheckGUI v1.1.0 works fine for me with sigcheck.exe v2.20 in the folder.   :huh:

pstein:
.....except the blue icon lines which appear with v2.2 but not with v2.1

neverlight:
I found one small issue. On the other hand, it might be intended (but limited) behavior.
To better illustrate this issue, please consider the following example: if I tick under "View" tab to display only "Signed" files then some cases are ignored. You will get the blue icon and this message under "Verified" : "A certificate was explicitly revoked by its issuer."
Thus, we have another category of files which are signed : "Revoked". This should be displayed under "View" tab. What do you think, @skwire ?  :-[

Additionally, please check my screenshot.

Kind regards,
Marius

skwire:
Thus, we have another category of files which are signed : "Revoked". This should be displayed under "View" tab. What do you think, @skwire ?-neverlight (August 18, 2015, 04:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I don't know.  I mean, I'm no expert regarding any of this but, without knowing the reason a signature was revoked, I'm not sure I'd put 'Revoked' on the same level as 'Signed'.  Maybe I'm wrong?

neverlight:
Digital signatures get revoked for example when these are found to be malicious (but present a signature in order to be blacklisted, not by hash but by digital signature ; malicious/blacklisted vendor).

Kind regards,
Marius

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version