ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My cat needs your thoughts | RIP Saffron my dearest cat

<< < (7/13) > >>

bob99:
So very sorry to hear about Saffron's passing.
Have been in the same place more times than than i want to remember with the passing of one of our pets. They truly are a family member.
It is hard to come up with all of the right words. What does help is to know you gave her a loving and comfortable life during time she was here. And she knew it.

app103:

x16wda:
So very sorry. When you've had a family member for so long, it is very hard to give her up. A good cat, like a good man, never lives long enough.

Shades:
My condolences, it is always bad to loose a furry friend. Especially when they were part of your entourage when you are going through the stages of life.

However, if time spent between you and Saffron was enjoyed by both, find happiness in your memories with Saffron. I understand she was around 20 years old...that is a long time and that couldn't have happened if Saffron wasn't happy with you, the situation at your place and life in general. So you have done your done your best for Saffron in good times and bad. What friend would want more? Although cats hide it under more layers than dogs do, they know and appreciate this.

Now Saffron is at piece, it is how it must be. Unfortunately.

Jibz:
Sorry to hear :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version