ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My cat needs your thoughts | RIP Saffron my dearest cat

<< < (4/13) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
 :greenclp: :greenclp: :greenclp:

YETI43:
pull through Saffron we need you

x16wda:
Sending positive vibes!

Also I can recommend I.C.T. - Ice Cream Therapy.  ;)   One of our Greyhounds found herself in another dog's argument <sigh- stuff always happened to her>, and ended up with a number of stitches and associated drains (I called her the Borg Dog). We needed to distract her while we massaged some of the muscle tissue to keep it supple and drained, so we got her on the couch with a bowl of ice cream and fed her tidbits as she got a massage. Of course the other dogs lined up too, but what surprised us was one of our cats, Gracie, also climbed onto the couch arm and patiently waited for her turn. With a little soft ice cream in a spoon, she gently lapped lapped lapped it up, like everyone else in the family. (Well, the dogs tended not to gently lap it up...)

So if dietary concerns aren't an issue, try a little soft vanilla. I can envision from the wonderful picture how careful she will be.  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
I just left Saffron at the vet to be put under general anesthesia, so that they could try to extract the tooth/teeth that are causing her pain (that's what she originally went in for 2 weeks ago when her health suddenly took a turn for the worse and the vet found her advanced kidney disease).

The vet said there was a good chance she would not survive the anesthesia because of her kidney/heart/age problems but I felt that if I were in her place I would want to take the chance in order to relieve the pain.  Please continue to think positive thoughts for her.

rgdot:
Saffron, good thoughts, you will do fine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version