ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Cyberfox Anyone?

<< < (2/9) > >>

ewemoa:
What is Classic Theme Restore?
-Deozaan (July 29, 2014, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

May be this?

Classic Theme Restore

Restore squared tabs, appmenu, add-ons bar, small button view and more for Firefox 29+ (Windows/MacOSX/Linux).

--- End quote ---

ewemoa:
What is SyncPlaces?
-Deozaan (July 29, 2014, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

According to alternative.to's page for SyncPlaces:

a Firefox extension that allows you to synchronise your bookmarks and passwords between different installations of Firefox (e.g. a browser at Home and another at Work). It only works with Firefox v3 and above (but is compatible with older bookmark extensions). The synchronize feature requires your own Web or FTP server, which is used to store the bookmarks centrally, but there are a number of free servers you can safely use (see the Support section for details of at least one of these).

--- End quote ---

Possibly once abandoned according to SyncPlaces, SortPlaces ... preserving these and other excellent Firefox add-ons...

ewemoa:
I'm trying it out under Wine -- one odd thing is that it seems to auto-raise (though my window manager is configured to not do this).  Does that happen under Windows?

MilesAhead:
Also I find Theme Font and Size Changer is great.  Tab titles esp. are easier to read when bold.

@ewemoa I don't know what "auto-raise" is.  Would you describe it?

Edit:  Sorry, I should have listed all links in my first post.  I guess I was a cup short of a coffee.  Or stunned that this FF x64 ran smoothly.  btw after using FEBE to get passwords saved from FF Portable I could get SyncPlaces to load passwords.  Last big thing to do is find the cookie so I don't have to manually log in to my MDC gmail account.  FF Portable seems to generate the cookie where the other FF flavors won't. :)

Tuxman:
For those who like Firefox forks on Linux, there's a native Pale Moon around. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version