ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Cyberfox Anyone?

<< < (6/9) > >>

dantheman:
As silly as it may seem, i like its ability to show the anniversary number of any given record.
I don't have to go in the notes section to calculate, well, hey, Joey is celebrating his 50th wedding anniversary.
Just give it a category with options that show you the number of recurrences and that's it!

Deozaan:
How are you getting an Android version of Palemoon? I can't find it on the Google Play Store, nor can I find a download for it on the Palemoon website.
-Deozaan (August 03, 2014, 08:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4964
-Tuxman (August 03, 2014, 08:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you!  :)

MilesAhead:
Just gave Cyberfox a spin - at first it looked spiffy but after syncing with Mozilla, everything just went quirky and toolbars were out of order. I have about 20 addons with Firefox that work just fine there. Don't feel like going through a tedious process of elimination with Cyberfox.
-dantheman (August 03, 2014, 07:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't use sync.  So if that triggers a bug I wouldn't notice.  I use FEBE and SyncPlaces to sync to a local folder.  Now and then I upload via FTP.  At this point I only have the Laptop.  To update FF Portable on my Windows 7 VM I just drag and drop the entire FF Portable folder.

Edit: That reminds me.  I should install CF on the x64 Windows VM as default browser.

dantheman:
With that in mind, think i'll give CF another look.
The creator of SyncPlaces really expresses well my feelings with regards to Mozilla and recent changes in Firefox.

I've been trying to adjust to Australis but i really do find myself more "cornered" so to speak.
It's a similar sensation to when i use Google Chrome (or any Chrome based browser).

dantheman:
BTW, can't use Mouser's creations in Linux.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version