ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Godmode

<< < (7/8) > >>

Cuffy:
hmmm............
looks like my stuttering has returned? :D

Sorry! :)

Cuffy:
I just tried the one for Programs.
Works like a charm, or like Godmode,
and I'm on Win8.1.1 64 also.
Brad cautioned about NOT using Godmode on Vista. See all the remarks to get all the facts.

8)

IainB:
Got the metadata in the Tags.
I opened the GodMode list in xplorer² and copied all the items with data in the Tags field using Nirsoft's SysExporter. It seems that only the first 27 items have data in the Tags column. Here they are in a comma delimited TXT file. Just open it with a spreadsheet proggie (I used Excel).

MilesAhead:
The same way you can create quick access to the other items:
--- End quote ---

Tangentially, I only saw one mention of Windows Run-Command on DC.  I ran across the update on Snapfiles and decided to try it.  Not bad.  Sits in tray and opens on Winkey r.  It has the expected links to command prompt, elevated command prompt etc..  But it also has a Favorites with folders such as Tools and recently run stuff.

I like it because it doesn't try to do too much.  All the graphical shells like you see on Linux that I've tried for Windows seemed pretty flaky(albeit I haven't canvased the category.)

Masonjar13:
I'm just a young'n I guess, never heard about this until now. As awesome as this is, it's unlikely I'll ever have need for it. I'll keep it around either way. Thanks for the post :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version