ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Program windows contained in a frame?

<< < (2/3) > >>

tomos:
Was a bit distracted when I last replied:
my search-fu is fairly poor, but I often have a good memory of a post or thread and keywords used. OTOH trying to remember what I did last week can require quite a bit of mental straining :)

MilesAhead:
It's frustrating for me because it's usually proper names.  Like I'm trying to tell someone about an actress and I can remember her major movies, the costars and directors, but not her name.  Drives me nuts.  :)

Cuffy:
I know nothing about program windows but thought I might inject an idea about your memory issues. My doctor suggested memory exercises, something to make your brain jump through hoops and keep your brain out of idle. Windows is good! Win8 has a game that works for me. It's free and quite effective
Try 2 Deck Freecell from the Windows Store. I've been using it since I installed Win8.0 and it helps. It has unlimited "undo" so every game is winnable and the trick is: don't quit... play or undo and try a different play. Make your brain work at it!
Been playing it now for less than two years and already my memory has stretched out almost to the end of a sentence.
Try it!
 ;)

MilesAhead:
Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll check it out.  :)

Contro:
 ;D  Nice to know i am not alone with my lack of memory !!!!!!!!  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version