ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Lazyload

<< < (3/3)

MilesAhead:
Hmm, I think in the US Constitution they count each of us as 3/5 of a person.  Unless you use a Mac.  :)

Curt:
Userscript.org has been inaccessible for more than two months.

Userscripts.org down for good? Here are alternatives:
http://www.ghacks.net/2014/05/09/userscripts-org-good-alternatives/-ghacks
--- End quote ---

I have a number of userscripts in Firefox and noticed that when I went to update all add-ons they was taking 3-4 minutes to update. Turns out it is because userscripts.org site is down and has been down for days. Checking around on the web I found information that the site is officially dead. I've had to change the update url in all my scripts to "about:blank" and now the add-ons update quickly again.-a mozillaZine forum user
--- End quote ---

Cuffy:
I didn't mean to cause all this trouble, and was about to report some of the info about the sites being down. In addition, the scripts that I downloaded, copied, etc. won't install....... appear to be corrupt??
Does anyone have any of those Lazyload scripts installed and working? I've been slow dancing with this little project all day and have confirmed that javascript "ain't no damned good", all these pages and pages of info about scripts and their value to mankind is propaganda put out by the government and none of it ever did work!
How-to-Geek should be blacklisted for using it, and I would except I don't know how.
Big problems in the Ukraine and the Middle East and How-to-Geek is using lazyload to distract me from working on those issues.
I'm about to quit and you fellows can take the rest of the day off in appreciation for your efforts up to this moment!
If anyone is running the script Disable Lazy load please advise. I've got IE11, Chrome and Firefox 30.0 but will gladly load another browser if that's what it takes.
Thanks again..........

:tellme:

superboyac:
You guys working nights on a weekend yet just to solve my petty little problems!
-Cuffy (July 20, 2014, 12:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well that's DoCo I guess.  :)

There's a bunch of us here with no personal lives. ;)  ;D
-40hz (July 20, 2014, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

40hz:
^Awww...so sad! :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version