ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Lazyload

<< < (2/3) > >>

4wd:
You need to install:
GreaseMonkey for Mozilla based browsers (Firefox, Pale Moon, etc),
TamperMonkey for Chrome based browsers (Chrome, Opera Net, etc).

I don't think there's a version for current IE versions, (didn't spend much time looking though - I don't use IE).

Then you can go to the link 40hz posted,

* copy all the script text into the Clipboard,
* left-click the arrow next to the GreaseMonkey icon in your Firefox toolbar, (if you put it there), and choose New User Script, (might be different for Chrome based browser, don't have one installed atm),
* choose Use Script from Clipboard,
* choose File menu, Save and then close the editor window.
The script is installed.

There's probably one on Userscripts where you can just hit the Install button, but I can't access the site atm to search.

Found one at the mirror site: nolazyload - You just hit the green Install button there once you have GreaseMonkey/TamperMonkey installed.

40hz:
^Thx 4wd!

You beat me to the punch. :) :Thmbsup:

(I also didn't know about nolazyload.)  :tellme:

Cuffy:
Wow!
You guys working nights on a weekend yet just to solve my petty little problems!
I really appreciate the help and from the looks of things I may need more of it?
Greasemonkey has 818 PAGES of add-ins and I'll install them all if necessary to defeat Lazyload.
I've only run across Lazyload with How-to-Geek, and then only with a couple of their authors. Hopefully they'll see the error of their ways and find another hobby.

It was pointed out that nolazyload add-in may not be available for IE11 but I'll check. I use IE because I can edit the source code of a web page. I've never used Firefox before and just installed it a few days ago at the suggestion of TaoPhoenix.
There's a learning curve here but I may be able to simplify my life by moving my simple little project to Firefox. It's something new to play with at least.
Thanks again guys..... I'm off to break something!

40hz:
You guys working nights on a weekend yet just to solve my petty little problems!
-Cuffy (July 20, 2014, 12:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well that's DoCo I guess.  :)

There's a bunch of us here with no personal lives. ;)  ;D

4wd:
-Cuffy (July 20, 2014, 12:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well that's DoCo I guess.  :)-40hz (July 20, 2014, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

We're a Global Conglomeration - it's daylight where some of us are ;)

There's a bunch of us here with no personal lives. ;)  ;D
--- End quote ---

In my case you can add: No Job, No Stress, No Money  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version