ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

web automation

<< < (2/3) > >>

Contro:
Although I have not personally used it, it looks like Sahi has all of the features that you are looking for.
-the3seashells (July 21, 2014, 06:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'll take a look too.
Best Regards

kalos:
is there any other option?

I want to create my own standalone programs that automate webpages and secure them with password so that the source won't be visible! and sell them!

as I can do with AutoHotKey for desktop automation programs!

Renegade:

I want to create my own standalone programs that automate webpages and secure them with password so that the source won't be visible! and sell them!

-kalos (September 02, 2014, 07:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've done a lot of web automation in the past using Visual Studio. I don't know if that's an option for you. There are a few tricks that you need to know to get things smooth, but it does work.

kalos:
help! I cannot even run Sahi! there is no .exe! isn't it a GUI?

kalos:

-kalos (September 02, 2014, 07:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've done a lot of web automation in the past using Visual Studio. I don't know if that's an option for you. There are a few tricks that you need to know to get things smooth, but it does work.
-Renegade (September 02, 2014, 08:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

how do you get VS to "see" a radio button or a text form in a website?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version