ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Homebrewing

<< < (9/12) > >>

Cuffy:
Here's an old listing.......... it's now $2.99 at Amazon  :(

*The Ultimate Guide To Wine: Everything About Wine, Making Delicious Wine, Selecting Best Wine (Winning Image, Life Purpose, Binge Eating) by George K.. Price: Free. Genre: Wine Tasting, Homebrewing, Distilling & Wine Making, Wine, Health, Fitness & Dieting, Cookbooks, Food & Wine, Education & Reference, Spirits, Nonfiction, Reference. Rated: 4.8 stars on 5 Reviews. 28 pages. ASIN: B00LR68GRK.

I'm still looking................................................

Cuffy:
Here's a free one right now but it may have a price tomorrow  :(

Homebrew Beer: How to brew beer the right way the first time and experience tantalizing tastes from unique beer making ingredients (Fermentation Series Book 1) [Kindle Edition]
Eric Andrews (Author), Joyce Zborower (Editor) 
 4.9 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (8 customer reviews)

Digital List Price:  $2.99 What's this?     
Kindle Price:   $0.00   
You Save:   $2.99 (100%) 

--- End quote ---

The above is a link in the list and it takes you directly to Amazon where you click once to buy. FREE!!!
Get an account.........
Check the price.......
Click once for free purchase........ :D

Renegade:
Here's a free one right now but it may have a price tomorrow  :(

Homebrew Beer: How to brew beer the right way the first time and experience tantalizing tastes from unique beer making ingredients (Fermentation Series Book 1) [Kindle Edition]
Eric Andrews (Author), Joyce Zborower (Editor) 
 4.9 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (8 customer reviews)

Digital List Price:  $2.99 What's this?     
Kindle Price:   $0.00   
You Save:   $2.99 (100%) 

--- End quote ---

The above is a link in the list and it takes you directly to Amazon where you click once to buy. FREE!!!
Get an account.........
Check the price.......
Click once for free purchase........ :D
-Cuffy (August 16, 2014, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sigh... I'm bowing out there. I did sign up and create an account, etc. etc.

But I have to install Kindle and can't just download the file to use in another viewer. I'm simply not willing to install Kindle. I'm ok with downloading a file, but... not Kindle itself. Oh well.

Thanks anyways. I do appreciate it.

I'm making some more ginger ale tomorrow! :D

Cuffy:
I don't understand your reluctance...... I have an icon for Kindle which opens my Kindle account where I can read the free book I just bought at Amazon. No kindle.exe, etc.............. so it's not hogging space  :huh:
There's other choices there for online ebook readers so maybe you can get the same product through other channels  :huh:

One thing I haven't been able to find, and I miss it so, is a reader that will sit down and read me a bedtime story  :(

and no Ginger Ale, thanks. :(
I opened a bottle of it as a kid............. it started to foam............ I stuck it in my mouth............. it came out my nose............end of story  :-[
I haven't tasted Ginger Ale since 1946 and it's not on my To-Do list  :D

Cuffy:
Just checking,
I have Kindle, Nook and Kobo e-readers for the PC. They all seem to operate in pretty much the MO  :huh:

Do you have an aversion to Kindle itself or PC readers in General?  :huh:

I must have 1000 books listed in these accounts, all freebies, classics, how-tos, historical............ one of these days I'm going to read one  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version