ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Homebrewing

<< < (8/12) > >>

IainB:
Even without the alcohol, soft-carbonated (and preferably unsweetened) lemonade is a treat on a hot day. :-*
Learned about that one from a expat French client of mine. I understand it's big on the Continent.
-40hz (August 12, 2014, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Have you ever tried drinking shandy? It's a mixture of beer and lemonade. Very refreshing drink, and reduced alcohol content too - e.g., if mixed 50-50.

Renegade:
Even without the alcohol, soft-carbonated (and preferably unsweetened) lemonade is a treat on a hot day. :-*
Learned about that one from a expat French client of mine. I understand it's big on the Continent.
-40hz (August 12, 2014, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Have you ever tried drinking shandy? It's a mixture of beer and lemonade. Very refreshing drink, and reduced alcohol content too - e.g., if mixed 50-50.
-IainB (August 13, 2014, 08:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh! In Korea we used to drink a lemon beer mixed 50-50 with beer. Even better! ;D

Cuffy:
Hey you guys.

I get a newsletter, Free Kindle Books, and occasionally they list titles about making things of an alcoholic temperament.
Do you use written material in your endeavors or are you true pioneers, bare-knuckle, man to man, toe to toe beer makers that don't need no freaking books?   :huh:
It's an email newsletter and a list containing a recipe for brew might be rare  :huh:

I've got the freebie, Kindle for PC, and Amazon sends anything I order right to my Amazon account. ...all free  :o

I'll be glad to post it, refer it, whatever, if anyone is interested.

Renegade:
Hey you guys.

I get a newsletter, Free Kindle Books, and occasionally they list titles about making things of an alcoholic temperament.
Do you use written material in your endeavors or are you true pioneers, bare-knuckle, man to man, toe to toe beer makers that don't need no freaking books?   :huh:
It's an email newsletter and a list containing a recipe for brew might be rare  :huh:

I've got the freebie, Kindle for PC, and Amazon sends anything I order right to my Amazon account. ...all free  :o

I'll be glad to post it, refer it, whatever, if anyone is interested.

-Cuffy (August 16, 2014, 12:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Free you say? ;D

I was just reading more about brewing. I just finished bottling a Chimay Blue batch, and was looking to start something new in the fermenter. Kind of hoping that I can make it over to the brew store to pick up some malt extract & supplies if I can figure out what I want to brew in time.

So, heck yeah! Post it!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Cuffy:
Apple, Nook, Kobo, Google Free Book & Deals Emails
Sign Up for Free Books & Deals (Various Stores): Apple iBooks Deals & Free, Nook Free Books & Deals, Google Free Books, Kobo Free Books, Kindle Fire Apps & Deals, Kindle UK Free Books.
Please Note: Significant overlap between different stores (lots of free books & deals are the same). Good to use multiple lists if you have an iPhone or iPad or Android.

--- End quote ---
Don't get all excited and spill your beer..... :P

http://forms.aweber.com/form/69/554748169.htm

This is a daily list to scroll through and your search may be in vain  :huh:

http://forms.aweber.com/form/69/554748169.htm

I get the Kindle How-To list. Romance novels, etc., hold no interest for me. The How-To list is where I spotted the beer recipes before so that may be the one you want?? I'm not sure because I don't know what's on the other lists  :huh:
I have a Kindle account at Amazon. Check the format that you use............ it appears they are all available   :D

CAVEAT: All these free book lists are a give away of the day type of program and if you read the list a day late it may have a price posted when it comes up in Amazon. Don't blindly click buy! If you miss the free one, don't worry..... books are like buses.
Miss one and there will be another along in a few days  ;D

In the meantime, I'll scroll through back mail to see if I can find a recipe that will get you through the day  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version